Target S$500K Pledges required by Elim Church AOG to fund overseas missionaries
I will help fund all the donations by ;
1) Under Development, an online skills sharing website http://wwwskillshare.com where we will conduct courses on skills upgrading especially on ;
a) The New Economy and Socialism
b) The Market Dynamics of the New Economy
c) A Victorious Christian Life
*Free Trial Run for the month of June 2013, thereafter course fees collected will be used to fund Elim Church Overseas Missionaries. Discount Code : FREE4JUN
*A Class on Entreprenuership; http://www.skillshare.com/Fishing-in-the-New-Economy/1197566828
1) Preventing Destructive Competition
2) Determining Demand before Supply
3) Knowing market dynamics
4) Towards a Perfect Economy
5) Fishing in the New Economy
2) Licence and complete any of my technologies or inventions on my websites. My time for compensation is not included.
3) Solve any problems you face and need solutions, I will breakdown any processes and provide you all the possible solutions.
4) How about a project to broadcast a Gospel channel over the Internet? I can setup within 7 days to broadcast recorded Sermons and link to your website without charge. Completed. http://www.youtube.com/user/ElimChurchAOG?feature=guide
5) Proposed Christian Concert. Ticket Sales : SISTIC Staging : Unusual Productions. Venue : Elim Church. Concert : Music For Mission. Artistes : HillSong.
Interested? Call Maureen Seow(Regional Pastor) at 62982204.
There should be a New Category of Business
*Social Enterprise that runs as a sole proprietor
*Raises funds by itself, no public fund raising
*Can be sole proprietor or partnership
Anyone interested? I will be the first one to register.
Example. I can setup a bakery that employs handicapped persons, where my goals are not for profit, I will fall under this category. There should be a (Non Profit) tag after the business name, and can easily employs 1 million people worldwide, creating jobs for many people and support at least 250,000 new social enterprises worldwide.
If you are a Non Profit in Singapore, and if you have Needs, I will help you match with sponsors
Not only that, if you are in my list of beneficiaries, I can also help you to raise funds, and think of a solution to solve any of your problems. Please provide very clear details if you are an organisation, as everything is subjected to the rules of the government, as an individual you can also approach me for help, and I will try to direct you to the right organisation, or personally help you to solve your problems, or post on my website so that others may help you also. Please direct all emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Micro Credit for Social Entreprises(Entreprenuers)(Pending)
We intend to support micro credit for Social Entreprises(Enterprenuers) teach the participants how to create work like sewing, bakery etc and will take advantage of WTS (Workfare Training Schemes) to provide funding to those who cannot afford it by paying for their skills upgrading courses, or teach them and give them small interest free loans up to $500 for them to start an entreprise at home. It will totally help the low income move upwards by funding their education and the methods to survive in the global economy, eradicating poverty within a lifetime altogether. This proposal is still pending awaiting the results of self funding ourselves.
One area is the training for many workers for good paying jobs like being nanny to young infants for taking care of mothers who are expecting child birth, and the training of caregivers for those who are old age or bedridden.
Cost to cost for IT purchases by Non Profit
We support the work by Non-profit organisations, and we provide cost to cost for hardware purchases, consultancy and to provide our expert services at the lowest costs possible, so that they can help others in return. If there are other needs by Non-profit, we would even consider FREE services on a case by case basis, we need to help you raise funds or find sponsors if there are hardware purchases involved, if not there will be only a $25 transport charge for evaluation, we will provide all estimates for approval by your management before we start work, and for FREE services is also subject to our approval. You can contact the management at 87796948 or email : email@example.com
From : The Management